Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Super Big Park

As many of you know, we have 2 parks that we usually go to. One park is very close to our house and that's the "little park" the other park is a bit farther away but it has more playground equipment, that's the "big park." Well when we went to Abby's play date the other weekend we started off at this really cool park but it was too big for Abs and Amelia so we went to a different one. Today, after we were done looking at animals at PetSmart I asked Connor what he wanted to do. He said that he wanted to go to the "super big park" so that's where we went. :)

This is the "super fast slide"


Abby at the park. It was not really a safe park for Abby. We ended up leaving because she kept trying to go places I didn't think were safe for her and she started screaming, and wouldn't stop! Connor loved it so the next time we have visitors I think I will leave Abs at home and take Connor back.



The teeter toters were a big hit!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks fun! Oh my gosh! I can't believe that little lady stayed up on the teeter totter! I'm nervous just lookin!! Way to go!!!