Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009

Today we dropped Connor off at Child Care and went to the doctors office. They looked her over, weighed her and she is doing well. They also took some blood to check for Jaundice. They haven't called to say that she needs to come in tomorrow so I think that all is well with that.

We had a really cute white dress on for our outing and before I could get a picture of it, our little lady got it all wet!! I took her diaper off to change her and she was laying on her quilt. I reached for the new diaper and looked back to see the white dress now yellow and potty running down the quilt! Yikes!! I got her cleaned up and took her upstairs to find something to put on her. Well, we don't have a ton of newborn stuff so we ended up with just the cute onesie Dad and Connor made for her at the Tie Dye parent involvement at the center. It looks pretty good on her too :)


I think that we are going to have to head outside for a bit. It's so nice and warm out, pretty windy, so we may not last outside too long but a little time will be nice.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: