Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Table


I know, I know you may be looking at this one thinking, why is she blogging about the table????? Well because I thought that it looked really nice:) I had a white table cloth and the cream dishes and napkins. The wonderful yellow and red tulips and of course the yummy food in the last picture to add to the look!



We had a honey glazed ham (my very first attempt at a ham!), apricot glazed carrots, strawberry and spinach salad with a sesame and poppy seed dressing and potato casserole! YUMMY!! Then we went to DQ and the "Big Park" wish I would have had my camera then too. The kids had a blast playing and Connor got up on the stage and sang an awesome song about "All day and all week" and then one about him being a monkey named George:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hensley said...

okay never apologize for blogging about such a great martha stewart looking table and meal! THAT WAS AWESOME SARAH! I want to come over for the next holiday? Is that flag day?