Monday, September 3, 2012

Apple Painting:)

So I feel like I have lost my ECE groove a little when I see these pics! #1 I let her start painting with her cute yellow shirt on...........




Phew got the shirt off and when she was trying to paint with the apples and was having a hard time and getting paint on her shirt I realized something else #2 It would be so much easier to paint with apples if I put the corn on the cob thingies in them!!!

I am cutting myself some slack b/c I managed to get my kitchen cleaned up nicely while she was busy painting ;)


Just had to share, it hardly every looks like this, someone is always laying something on the counter or there are dishes from snack or whatever in the sink, crumbs on the table cloth, but not for that afternoon:) For that afternoon, it was wonderfully clean!!!!  :)


No comments: