Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


Some mornings Connor will come into our room and crawl into bed with us. This morning the boys looked so cute sleeping together I had to get a picture. This picture was staged but when I woke up to feed Abigail I looked over and Connor and Paul were laying on their backs and Connor's right arm was laying across Paul's chest. I thought that it would make such a cute picture so I was going to get the camera when I was done feeding Abigail. Well then they moved. But they both stretched in sync and then ended up laying with their arms in the exact same way. I thought, great! I can still get a good picture of them sleeping together. Then Paul rolled over and so did Connor! So ran down to get the camera. I came back u[ and Connor was awake:( So I asked him to roll over for the picture!


Happy Father's Day!!!!
The kids gave Daddy a big hug this morning for Father's Day:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah! You crack me up! Erin