Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Ninjago Warriors ;)

Right after Christmas I was in Target and they had a bunch of toys on clearance. Connor loves Legos but some of the sets are pretty pricey so when I saw that they had some on sale I called Paul and we decided to pick him up one. We were going to wait for either his birthday or some other special time to give it to him. Well, Connor has such a wonderful midterm report card (I don't really want to brag, but it was SOOOOO GREATTTTT!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!) that we thought he deserved something special for all his hard work. So today Connor and Paul put together his Battle Arena!

Getting blocks sorted



Getting started



This one is next buddy



Such thoughtful work ;)



Snack break!



The finished product
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome about his report card and so cute to see Connor and Paul working so hard on a project together (with snack breaks, of course)!!! I love it!!!
Robin

Megan W said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see all of his ninja toys and maybe some of his ninja moves!
Megan

Sarah said...

I am sure he will LOVE to show them off Megan!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Connor on your GREAT report card! I'm so proud of you! I love all the pics of Paul & Connor working together, too! Love, E