Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Second Half of the Day

My Afternoon Snack, chicken tortilla rolls and salsa
Supper: Potato Soup, made with potatoes that Clark grew and brought to us! (It looked much better in the bowl but since it took almost an hour to make(Paul made it, yummy!) and I worked out from 5:30 to about 6:30, and since I was hungry when I got home, I ate it before taking a picture ;) )



Not the most exciting late night snack but I really wanted salty so I grabbed some pretzel sticks and a good 'ol protein shake (Thanks Erin!)


So as you can see I eat all the time and it's quite a bit of food too, not just a sliver of something. Today I even had a Chai Tea Latte from Scooters today for my mid morning snack, I know not the best choice but I had an invite to go to coffee today so I looked up online their nutrition info and found something that would fit into my  meal plan and I did :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mary said...

Good for you Sarah!! I've started to work out this week and have been doing biggest loser dvd. I just need to work on what the heck to eat all the time. That's my problem. I need to see what others eat to help me figure all of that out. I do know that my sister said to work on protein bars or whatever, so I will look the next time I go to town. Keep up the good work. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are liking the shakes/bars! Keep up the good work on the workouts & eating healthily. E